Monday, December 30, 2013

Sarah Brady's ire at Gov. Haley's gun gift prompts Ghost of Christmas Past visit

Governor Haley's gift has kept the Brady Campaign's Sarah Brady busy on her Twitter feed as well, although mostly "re-tweeting" other gun haters' outraged bleating about the gift. Don't think for a moment, though, that Brady's loss for words of her own on the subject indicates a lack of passion--retweeting an impressive 13 tweets calling Governor Haley "vile NRA owned scum," a "Complete Idiot" and a "poor example," and even casting aspersions on her religious faith.

2 comments:

Toastrider said...

For some bizarre reason I initially read that as 'Sarah Palin' which caused no small amount of confusion. Then I reread and my brain decided to work again. Oy.

Anonymous said...

If i had Sarah Brady tied on the front porch and my dog in back, I wouldn't need a gun to SCARE off bandits....